Sunday, September 15, 2013

Roleplay #1 - Number Four

Henri and I decided to move from Florida to Ohio. I am no longer Daniel and Henri has decided that I will now be John Smith, which is alright with me. Sometimes I get sick and tired of having to move around so much.
Back in Florida, we were truly beginning to settle down and I felt almost normal, which is strange. You would think being an alien would not allow me to feel "normal" under any circumstances, but being in one place for so long let me make friends and I... I felt like one of them. I felt accepted and that I could live there for the rest of my life, to forget about how I have to get back to my home planet and everything else.
When my scar appeared, that was when everything came back to reality. I knew that we couldn't stay in this beautiful town any longer, and so did Henri. We're on the way to Ohio now.
I hope that one day we will be able to both settle down in one place, but I know this isn't possible when the Mogadorians are still around and seeking to kill us all.
Especially because I know I am next.

-Number Four, or John

No comments:

Post a Comment