Sunday, September 15, 2013

Roleplay #5 - Mark James

Today was the first day of school and this douche decided to talk to Sarah, my ex. Of course, he's the new kid, which means he doesn't know anything about our school... which also means he doesn't know to not get on my bad side. And getting on my bad includes flirting with my ex. I'm still not over Sarah. She's mine and she always will be, even if she doesn't believe so.
Sarah is one of the prettiest girls in school. I don't understand why she broke up with me, considering I'm such a great guy. We go together well.
I taught that new kid a lesson today and intimidated him into backing off. After cornering him, he ran off. Ha, what a coward. I don't think he'll get in my way anymore.
I have an interview for a newspaper soon because I'm the star quarterback of the team. I'm really looking forward to it because Sarah will see what she's missing out on and then she'll come back begging to be with me.
Everything will fall into place soon enough. Patience is key.

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment