Sunday, September 15, 2013

Roleplay #3 - Sarah

There's a new boy in school and he's really cute! His name's John. My mom told me to look out for him because she sold a house to him and his dad. He seems nice but a little... guarded. When I first started talking to him, he treated me really suspiciously. Also, I shook his hand today and it was really hot. Perhaps he was sick.
We have Chemistry and Home Economics together, and we made pancakes in Home Economics together :) We ate off the same plate instead of like the other pairs, who ate off different plates. I really really really hope he likes me back and something will happen between us. Again, he's really cute and kind and much better than my ex Mark James.
Speaking of Mark, he was super rude to John today. He gets so jealous and is always trying to win me back whenever I even talk to another guy. He doesn't understand that I don't like him, not in the slightest. The thing is, he just won't let me go. You'd think he'd understand that I broke up with him for a reason, but it won't get through his thick head. He's a bully and I don't like him at all.
I'm looking forward to school tomorrow to see John again. I hope we can talk more.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment